BLACKBERRY SPY PHONE REVIEW
In this BlackBerry spy phone review, I'll address the most common BlackBerry spy questions listed below, and do my best to provide you with all the details you need in order to decide if you should purchase BlackBerry spy phone software.
Frequent BlackBerry spy phone questions:
- “Can you really monitor a Blackberry cell phone using spy phone software?”
- “Where can I buy BlackBerry spy software?”
- “Is BlackBerry spy phone software advertised by Flexispy & Mobile Spy really worth the money?"
- “Do I need access to the target phone in order to install Blackberry spy software?”
- "How would I know if someone installed BlackBerry spy phone software on my BlackBerry?"
(This BlackBerry spy phone review will first start with a 'Quick Spy Phone Review' and then proceed to a more detailed BlackBerry spy phone review.)
QUICK REVIEW SUMMARY
THE GOOD: All the “must have” features such as SMS (text message) viewing, & GPS location tracking are now available for Blackberry phones.
THE BAD: Competition. (There is none) Would be great to see more spy phone vendors selling BlackBerry spy software in order to bring the prices down. As of September 09, Flexispy is the only spy phone vendor selling BlackBerry spy phone software.
THE BOTTOM LINE: BlackBerry spy phone software is for real, works as advertised, and it's available for anyone to download. If you need to monitor a Blackberry cell phone, your ONLY choice is to purchase Flexispy.
COST: $149 - $249 USD
WHERE TO BUY: www.flexispysoftware.com
BLACKBERRY SPY PHONE REVIEW
BlackBerry spy phone software is sold by Flexispy, which is one of the current market leaders in spy phone technology. Although there are numerous spy phone vendors advertising a variety of spy phone software, Flexispy is the only company that sells spy phone software compatible with BlackBerry cell phones.
HOW DOES FLEXISPY BLACKBERRY SPY PHONE SOFTWARE WORK?
Flexispy works by recording cell phone events such as text messages messages (incoming/outgoing), email activity, inbound/outbound call logs, location tracking via GPS, and uploads this data to a secure online web account. To access the data, you log into your web account, then are presented with numerous options to view all the data uploaded.
Here is specific details of each BlackBerry spy phone feature.
- Read SMS/text messages – Read the contents of all text messages sent/received from the Blackberry you are spying on. The cool thing about this BlackBerry spy phone feature is that you get full contents to both sides of the text conversation. You also get to see who the cell phone number the text message is linked to in the BlackBerry's address book.
- Cell ID Location Tracking – This BlackBerry spy feature will give you the ability to track the Blackberry user's location, by monitoring the network ID location that is used by the BlackBerry at that point in time. Not as accurate as GPS, but at least you’ll get an approximate location, versus nothing at all.
- Read Email (Outgoing) – Similar to Read Text Message, this spy phone features will enable you to see the contents of all outgoing emails sent from the BlackBerry phone.
- Call History (with call duration) – Now you can find who is calling and best of all, who they are calling. You will find out when and who (based on the name stored in the Blackberry’s address book). Armed with this info, you can then use any of the popular reverse look up service, to find out the full name and address of the person who owns the number. In addition, you’ll get to see the actual call duration so you’ll know how long they are talking to the other person.
- SIM Change Notification - Worried your target might change their SIM card? With this spy phone feature, you'll always know the cell phone number of the phone. SIM Change Notification is a feature that will send a text message with the details of the changed SIM card (so you'll know the user's new cell phone number) to a number you specify. (This is only available on the PRO version)
Summary: Flexispy’s BlackBerry spy software has all the spy phone features you’ll need to monitor your teen, or keep tabs on your employees.
Installation is not difficult, but it will require you to get access to the target phone. Keep this in mind. You MUST HAVE ACCESS TO THE TARGET PHONE IN ORDER TO INSTALL FLEXISPY. There is no way you are going to install Flexispy into the BlackBerry, or any other cell phone if you dont have physical access to the phone. If you don’t think you will have at least a good 7-10 minutes alone with the BlackBerry, then perhaps you should look for alternative ways to spy. There is absolutely NO way around this. Do not buy Flexispy if you will not be able to get access to the phone.
To install the BlackBerry spy software, you will be required to do the following:
- Once you complete the Flexispy BlackBerry spy phone software purchase, check your email for the purchase confirmation email from Flexispy. This email will contain both a web URL that will contain your download, and a Flexispy serial number (called a Flexikey).
- Open the BlackBerry’s internet browswer and enter in a short web address.
- You will then see a web page where you enter the serial number. After entering your key, select ‘download’ and installation will begin automatically.
- Now you will have to adjust a few permission settings, which are detailed in the installation guide. Nothing difficult, you just have to allow a few things such as connecting to the internet and sending SMS messages.
- Now that you have downloaded Flexispy into the Blackberry, and also have adjusted the permission settings, your next step is ‘Activate’ Flexispy by entering in a series of secret keys and typing in your registration number.
That's about it. You can now run a ‘test’ to see if everything is working. The only other thing you might want to do is change the SMS control commands to something that you can remember. Flexispy has a real nice feature that allows you to control the remote phone via remote SMS commands. You can start/stop capturing data, and send diagnostic data to determine if Flexispy is working correctly. Flexispy comes with a series of default commands, however you can customize these commands if you wish.
Overall, the good thing with Flexispy is that they provide very detailed installation instructions, and their support staff is always available around the clock to help. I do recommend that you go through the instructions a few times before trying to install Flexispy. This will give you an opportunity to ask Flexispy’s customer support to clarify anything you are not clear on.
Summary: Flexispy is not difficult to install thanks to the detailed intallation instructions provided. You will need direct access to the target device, but if you can get the BlackBerry away from your target for around 10 minutes, you’ll have plenty of time to install & set up Flexispy. Also, thanks to Flexispy’s remote SMS commands, you’ll never have to get physical access to the phone again.
Using Flexispy is super easy. All you basically do is sit back and log into your secure online web account and view the reports that are uploaded.
Here is a snapshot of how a report looks which shows all the incoming/outgoing voice calls. The ‘Type’ indicates its a voice call, the ‘Direction’ shows if its an incoming or outgoing call, the ‘Duration’ shows length of call, ‘Mobile Time’ shows the time on the mobile when the call was placed, and the ‘Server Time’ is the time of the Flexispy server.
Here is an example of a report showing the details of an email message. You will see the time, direction of the email (incoming/outgoing), size, contact name as specified in the address book, subject line, and full contents.
As you can see, Flexispy gives you all the information you will ever need to determine of your employees are being honest, or your teens are not doing anything they are not supposed to.
Summary: Using Flexispy is very easy. All you need to do is just log into your secure online web account using any internet connect device.
Flexispy offers the following customer support options:
- Live Customer Support (24 hours a day)
- Skype Chat
- Online Knowledge Base
- Flash Movies
- Direct Telephone Numbers (USA, UK, & Hong Kong)
Summary: Flexispy has a variety of customer support options to help you every step of the way.
CONCLUSION: FLEXISPY LIGHT OR FLEXISPY PRO?
So which BlackBerry spy version should you buy? Flexispy Light or PRO? Here is a quick overview of the spy phone features for each version.
The only big difference between Flexispy PRO & the Light version, is the Remote Monitoring feature. If you want to have the option to listen in on the surroundings of the BlackBerry user, then go with the PRO version.
However, if you feel that you'll never need to be a "fly on the wall" while performing your spying and/or monitoring activities, then go with the Light version. It really depends on what you require, so deciding which Flexispy version to buy, will be completely up to you.
Summary: Flexispy PRO and Flexispy Light are almost identical except for the Remote Monitoring feature available with Flexispy PRO. If you think you'll get the urge to listen in on the surroundings of your target, then go with the PRO. Otherwise, save yourself some cash and go with the Light version.
FLEXISPY BLACKBERRY SPY PHONE PRODUCT DETAILS
- Product: Flexispy Light & Flexispy PRO
- Supported Phones: All current BlackBerry phones.
- Price: $249 USD (PRO) & $149 USD (Light)
- Where To Buy: www.flexispysoftware.com
DISCLAIMER: BlackBerry spy software (cell phone monitoring software) is designed for monitoring your children or employees on a smartphone you own or have proper consent to monitor (in compliance with applicable laws), and you must inform anyone who uses a device upon which the software is installed that their activity may be monitored. You should NEVER attempt to spy on a cell phone you don’t own, monitor your spouse, significant other or adult children with any cell phone monitoring product without the consent and knowledge of such persons. Doing so may be illegal, and violate local, state, and federal laws in your country and you could be subject to civil or criminal penalties. We will cooperate with authorities in investigation of any allegations of misuse. If you are uncertain of your rights to monitor the usage of a cellular device, you should consult legal counsel BEFORE purchasing.
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This disclosure is provided so you as a consumer understands the relationship between a person reviewing, endorsing, or writing about a product or service and the product owner or service provider. This website participates in various affiliate programs in which the owner(s) receive a commission whenever you purchase through a link on this site. These links can be in the form of text links located throughout the site, in blog posts, on pages, linked from images within a post or on a page, buttons, within the sidebar, and graphic ads such as banners. Even though the owner(s) of this website may have been provided compensation, we always post honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences based on our research and/or experience with the product or service. We are independently owned, and the views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the writer’s own. Any product claim, feature, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified. For more details click HERE.